For the à-la-carte restaurant WNDRLX, we are looking for a Chef (m/f) starting as of the 24st of June 2019. We are looking for someone who, like us, is ambitious and an entrepreneur. With your experience you put together a small, high-quality à la carte menu, consisting of a perfect combination of international and local dishes, alternating with daily changing surprise menus. You also get the opportunity to help developing a product range of convenience products, which will be offered to guests at the resort. This is your unique opportunity to help shape a new concept, of course in consultation with the owners.
In this position you will give further guidance to the kitchen staff and you will be responsible for the complete course of events in the kitchen. The preparation and development of new dishes, the writing of recipes, contact and negotiation with suppliers is also part of your daily activities.
- Extensive experience as Chef Cook or Sous-Chef
- Experience with à la carte
- Prepare daily, healthy dishes with fresh (local) products and ingredients
- Responsible for drawing up the menus and corresponding cost calculations
- Planning the daily activities
- Maintaining contact with and ordering stock from our regular suppliers
- Responsible for the budget of the kitchen
- Managing the kitchen staff, including the Sous-Chef, cook and the dishwasher
- Work closely with the service staff in the restaurant
- Full-time available and flexible
- Possesses a good portion of creativity
- Work according to the HACCP guidelines
WNDRLX serves lunch and dinner 5½ days in summer and in winter 7 days a week and has 74 seating places. International menu with local touch, with mainly homemade, honest and fresh products.
While each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- Welcoming and hospitable
- Genuine touch
- Real caring
- Passionate attitude
- Self-starting and pro-active
- Flexible mindset
- Eye for detail
- Fluent in German/English (other languages welcome!)
We offer a year contract, with a 6-day working week. Salary depends on experience, qualification and agreements made.
Feel free to apply and send us a short email why you think you have something to add to our team, with your resume.
st. leonhard im pitztal 30/05/19
1 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.