for the new a-la-carte restaurant wndrlx we are looking for a kitchen help/dishwasher (m/f) starting as of the 25th of june 2018.
You will work in a completely new fitted kitchen with accompanying restaurant.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team of professionals that is ambitious and entrepreneurial. you will contribute to a small, high-quality a la carte menu, consisting of a perfect combination of international and local dishes, alternating with daily changing surprise menus.
This is your opportunity to be part of a completely new and unique concept. In this position you report to the chef and in the absence of the chef to the sous-chef.
You are able to work independently and you are not afraid of hard work. as part of the team you are jointly responsible for the complete course of events in the kitchen.
- clean the kitchen, cleaning floors/walls/equipment, disposal of waste etc.
- wash dishes, glassware, cutlery and kitchen materials, by using an automatic washing/rinsing machine
- sort dirty dishes, glassware, cutlery etc., and removing dirt and food remains
- place sorted dishes, cutlery etc. in the racks intended for this purpose and place them in the washing/rinsing machine
- empty and clean racks (for crops and dishes, cutlery) etc
- if necessary, polishing or after-drying of items
- unpack deliveries, assist with storage
- support colleagues with preparations and operational tasks
- prepare attributes for colleagues
- replenish stocks in the kitchen from the storage
- identify problems with equipment and report progress to manager
- full time available and flexible wndrlx serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week and has 74 seating places.
International menu with local touch, with mainly homemade, honest and fresh products.
While each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- welcoming and hospitable
- genuine touch
- real caring
- passionate attitude
- self-starting and pro-active
- flexible mindset
- eye for detail
- fluent in english (other languages welcome!)
We offer a year contract, with a 6-day working week (48 hours). salary indication is 1.450 euro netto a month, depending on experience, qualification and agreements made.
Feel free to apply and send us a short email why you think you have something to add to our team, with your resume.
st. leonhard im pitztal 03/05/18
0 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.