For the new pure resort pitztal (operated by wndrlx) we are looking for cleaning staff (m/f) starting as of the 25th of june 2018.
You will work in a completely new luxury resort consisting of 13 chalets, 13 apartments, wellness facilities, indoor pool, restaurant and outdoor terrace with pond.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of hard work and who loves to see daily results of her/his work. You will be part of a team of professionals that is ambitious and entrepreneurial.
You will contribute to the quality level of the service towards the guests (in all its facets).
In addition, keeping the resort clean is a joint responsibility.
This is your chance to contribute to and be part of a completely new holiday concept.
In this position you will report to the head of cleaning and you will be part of a small cleaning team. you are representative, responsible, able to work independently, and you are not afraid of hard work.
As part of the team you are jointly responsible for the complete course of events at the resort.
- cleaning of the chalets and apartments (including collecting and preparing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and toilets and replenishing items)
- making the chalets and apartments ready for use (using schemes and checklists)
- cleaning the corridors and stairs - cleaning the common areas in the resort (e.g. the wellness area, restaurant, swimming pool, staff room and toilets)
- keeping the facade and windows clean
- you have some cleaning experience
- ensure order and cleanliness in and around the chalets and apartments
- full-time available and flexible while each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- welcoming and hospitable
- genuine touch
- real caring
- passionate attitude
- self-starting and pro-active
- flexible mindset
- eye for detail
- fluent in english (other languages welcome!)
We offer a year contract, with a 6-day working week (48 hours). salary indication is around 1.500 euro nett a month depending on experience, qualification and agreements made. feel free to apply and send us a short email why you think you have something to add to our team, with your resume.
st. leonhard im pitztal 03/05/18
0 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.