Experienced waiter/waitress to work @ Sale e Pepe, Portomaso.
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of EXPERIENCED WAITER/WAITRESS within one of our premises located in Portomaso: SALE E PEPE TRADIZIONE ITALIANA.
This position calls for smart and responsible persons with a pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential, as well as establishing a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
- Greet customers promptly, and politely. Show them to their seats and present our variety of menu options.
- Advising on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answering questions.
- Taking orders and delivering them to the table accurately.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment.
- Work with other staff as a team.
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
- Must speak very good English. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- Proven work experience as a server, wait staff member, with a minimum of 2 year experience in a similar position.
- Up selling skills.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Customer-oriented and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of cash register and any ordering information system.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Flexibility/Availability in hours and days of work, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving.
- Good physical condition.
- High school diploma; food safety training will be a plus.
*CANDIDATES WITH PROPER REQUIREMENTS ONLY ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO APPLY.
*ONLY CITIZENS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF ACQUIRING A VALID WORK PERMIT ARE WELCOME.
Kindly send your CV along with a passport sized photo
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of SUSHI CHEF within the Japanese Outlets "ZEN SUSHI TO GO", based within the newly developed Sky Parks Business Centre adjacent to the Malta International Airport, the Pama Shopping Village in Mosta, the Pavi Complex in Qormi and St. Julian’s, respectively.
1) His / her responsibilities:
Must be responsible for professional Sushi preparation related matters only.
The ideal candidate must be able to prepare all kind of maki : hosomaki, futomaki, uramaki, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, ready to work in a fast paced environment and to keep very high level of tidiness and hygiene.
- The candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the sushi counter as well as for the preparation of a large variety of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls.
- Previous experience from Japan and overseas will be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Modern Japanese creative flair and influence.
- Very attentive to food quality and presentation.
- Well verse in English.
- Good customer care skills.
- Degree in Hospitality / Culinary Management preferred.
- Certified in Food Handling and HACCAP.
- Valid Passport to travel within Europe.
- Written and signed job references from previous employers (for a total of 3 year job experience).
48/50 wk with one day off.
Paid holidays / Annual leaves:
Term (length) of employment:
A 2 year contract.
Approximate starting date:
- Working permit provided by Marina Restaurants Ltd. to those eligible to live and work in Europe.
- Accommodation provided by the company.
- Health insurance provided by the company.
Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.
Please send a resumé + cover letter and a passport sized picture
Thank you for your interest.
Cercasi CDP esperto/a per ristorante a Malta:
CAPO PARTITA AI PRIMI
Cercasi un *CAPO PARTITA* esperto da inserire nell’organico del nostro ristorante “SALE E PEPE TRADIZIONE ITALIANA” ubicato nell`Isola di Malta.
Il candidato ideale, di eta` compresa tra i 25 e i 35 anni, deve aver maturato esperienza in locali di pari livello, dove abbia praticato una cucina tradizionale Italiana, rivolta a chi prediliga "un piatto semplice" dai sapori propri e genuini tipici della nostra cucina Mediterranea.
Una persona in grado di lavorare con armonia e spirito di squadra all`interno di un organico Italiano gia` esistente, sotto la supervisione di uno Chef Italiano, e pronto a svolgere un servizio di lunch e dinner in maniera veloce e comunque tecnicamente all`altezza della situazione.
Il locale ha una capienza di 120 coperti, distribuiti tra la sala interna e la terrazza che si affaccia sulla bellissima Marina di Portomaso, ed e` frequentato ormai da anni da una clientela locale e straniera. Risponderemo SOLAMENTE a coloro in possesso dei requisiti da noi richiesti.
Contratto offerto: Contratto di 1 anno rinnovabile.
Non contratto stagionale
Retribuzione: €2200 Net
Data inizio impiego: da subito