For the new à-la-carte restaurant wndrlx we are looking for an independently working cook (m/f) starting as of the 18th of june 2018. you will have access to a completely new fitted kitchen with accompanying restaurant.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team of professionals, that is ambitious and entrepreneurial. you will support the creation and preparation of a small, high-quality à la carte menu, consisting of a perfect combination of international and local dishes, alternating with daily changing surprise menus.
this is your opportunity to be part of a completely new and unique concept.
In this position you report to the chef and in the absence of the chef you report to the sous-chef or you work independently.
being part of the team you are jointly responsible for the complete course of events in the kitchen.
- experience as a cook, preferably experience with à la carte
- carries out mise-en-place: preparations, such as washing, cutting, (pre) cooking, mixing, stirring etc.
- assesses the quality of the products/ingredients to be used (freshness, shelf life, etc.)
- preparing, monitoring/checking the quality, doneness, taste, color, fluidity etc., and carrying out adjustments/dosings;
- preparing the dishes before serving
- cleaning the working environment, kitchen equipment and signalizes and resolves details/defects;
- manages kitchen supplies and orders necessary products
- receiving, checking and storing delivered products
- takes care of kitchen administration
- cooperation with the chef, sous-chef and other kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations
- you work closely with the service staff in the restaurant
- full-time available and flexible
- work according to the haccp guidelines wndrlx serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week and has 74 seating places.
international menu with local touch, with mainly homemade, honest and fresh products. while each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- welcoming and hospitable
- genuine touch
- real caring
- passionate attitude
- self-starting and pro-active
- flexible mindset
- eye for detail
- fluent in english (other languages welcome!)
we offer a year contract, with a 6-day working week. salary indication is about 1.600 nett per month (48 hours), depending on experience, qualification and agreements made. feel free to apply and send us a short email why you think you have something to add to our team, with your resume.
st. leonhard im pitztal 03/05/18
0 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.