for the new a-la-carte restaurant wndrlx we are looking for a service employee (m/f), starting as of the 25th of june 2018.
You will work in a completely new furnished restaurant, with accompanying kitchen.
Wndrlx offers a small, qualitative high-quality a la carte, consisting of a perfect combination of international and local dishes, alternating with daily changing surprise menus.
This is your unique opportunity to be part of an ambitions and growing team of hospitality professionals.
Additionally you will be part of and can contribute to a new concept in this position you will report to the mai?tre and contribute to the quality level of the service towards the guests (in all its facets) in the restaurant and the reception of guests staying at the resort.
- some restaurant experience desired
- receiving and accompanying guests
- taking orders and provide information
- take into account special wishes
- transfer orders to kitchen or buffet
- preparing simple tasks
- set the tables and prepare all daily mise-en-place in the restaurant
- serving dishes, drinks
- monitoring, hand over and accountable for payments
- preparing and settling accounts with guests
- adopting/recording table reservations
- drawing up and settling payments
- accept/record reservations
- setting and cleaning the tables
- full-time available and flexible the restaurant has 74 couverts with a bar, lounge with fireplace and an outdoor terrace with pond.
Wndrlx serves an international menu with a local touch, made with mainly homemade, honest and fresh products.
Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. while each and everyone has their own personality, our team members all share similar values:
- welcoming and hospitable
- genuine touch
- real caring
- passionate attitude
- self-starting and pro-active
- flexible mindset
- eye for detail
- fluent in german/english (other languages welcome!) we offer a year contract, with a 6-day working week.
Salary indication is around 1.500 euro nett per month (48 hours) depending on experience, qualification and agreements made.
Feel free to apply and send us a short email why you think you have something to add to our team, with your resume.
st. leonhard im pitztal 03/05/18
Applications received 0