Briefmarken Weine is hiring!
We are looking for creative people to join us:
a) chef / chef assistant
Located in a former GDR stamp shop in the historical Karl-Marx-Allee, Briefmarken Weine is a wine bar encapsulating gastronomy, oenology, and culture, offering exceptional artisanal and natural wines accompanied by a small selection of refined traditional Italian dishes - our concept is “Grandi Vini, Piccola Cucina”.
Our curated wine list of 250 Italian wines and French Champagne is continuously enriched with selected wines made with great care by small producers who have chosen the path of minimal intervention in their vineyards. We import from producers who have set the standard in the natural movement, as well as newcomers. Amongst our producers are Prin?i?, Zidarich, Vodopivec and Ronco Severo in Friuli, Pàcina in Tuscany, Grawü in South Tyrol and Villa Venti in Emilia Romagna.
Our characterful wine bar is part of a prize-winning cultural company working in the field of film, arts, and gastronomy, that is currently developing further gastronomic and cultural projects in Friedrichshain/Mitte.
- You speak Italian and German
- You have an interest in food and wine culture
- You already have work experience in the food & beverage sector or you want to learn…
Working with us means:
- becoming part of a talented and dedicated team
- putting your skills and knowledge to the test and growing within the company
- participating in continuous training and research
- taking part in the organization of gastronomic and cultural events
- working for a passionate clientele with great understanding of food and wine
- adequate payment, fairly distributed tips, discounts on bottle prices and dining at the restaurant.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV and a short motivation letter.
1 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.