Ready to join the family as our new HEAD CHEF?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Head Chef to join our Family. Are you a people person who thrives by delivering consistent and high-quality Italian cuisine in a fast-paced environment? Then keep reading!
ABOUT VETRO VERO
Vetro Vero is the relaxed atmosphere of an Italian neighbourhood restaurant combined with the flair of Frankfurt’s Westend. The "cantina", as we call it, offers traditional Italian cuisine of the highest standard platted in a modern way, with a particular focus on high-quality ingredients. ‘Vero’ stands for "a good glass", which means fine wines from Italy’s diverse wine regions are proposed with every dish. In short: we serve "cucina all’ italiana" with lots of love in an inviting, cosy ambience, just like in Italy!
As Head Chef, you are the key player in the overall success of Vetro Vero’s food philosophy. You are taking the lead in the kitchen’s daily operations and long-term strategy. You create dishes, inspire others, lead your team, and manage all food-related tasks.
- Menu development and optimising
- Leads by example while establishing and maintaining open, respectful, and trust-funded relationships with employees
- Performance standards and monitoring
- Provides training and development for staff in regard to new cooking techniques, knowledge, equipment, and menu
- Stimulate employee retention and development by giving them a platform to grow
- Makes sure that the importance of hygiene procedures is well understood and monitored by employees
- Control of important costs such as food cost and payroll
- Recruitment of the kitchen team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Full-time availability
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Italian cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the German language (verbal and written).
- EU nationality or work Permit for Germany
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full-time fixed contract
- A competitive salary of around €4500 per month, depending on your experience and efforts
- 25 paid holiday days
- Career growth and personal development
- Daily free lunches or dinners
DID WE SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your application with your CV and motivation letter
Ci vediamo presto!
frankfurt am main 02/06/23
1 Applications received
Per noi la tua privacy è importante!
La tua candidatura arriva direttamente al datore di lavoro senza intermediari.